Welcome to Karnataka German Multi Skill Development CenterKarnataka German Multi Skill Development Centre(KGMSDC) is a society promoted by Government of India and Government of Karnataka with technical support of German International Services(GIZ-IS). The primary mission of the Training Centres is to conduct a broad based multidisciplinary programme in various Industrial Technical Fields, directed towards the development of skills and trades and to become a world class training centres that represents specialized trade training programs in alignment with the Industry requirements across the globe.
It has set up Karnataka German Technical Training Institute (KGTTI) having centres at Bangalore and Gulbarga. The program of KGMSDC offers challenging and complimentary roles for administrators, engineers and technicians.
All programs follow German vocational education and training standards that are demand oriented and directly imply a close relationship with industry. To provide International Standards and Hands-on training both KGTTIs has extensive state-of-art training facilities. KGMSDC is a registered society formed under Society Registration Act 1960. The registered society has members from Government of India and Government of Karnataka, complemented by local stakeholders and representatives of industries, chambers and academia. GIZ IS is the technical partner for project implementation.
How are we different from others?
- State-Of-The-Art Technology with World class facilities.
- Global standard training tools.
- Delivery system perfected with technical support from German International Services (giz-is).
- Highly experienced trainers with rich industry / academic background, who have undergone extensive “trainers training” programme – both in india & abroad.
- Most of the training (about 80%) would be hands-on.
- Main objective of the institute is to prepare the students to be 'Industry Ready'.
- Real Time Expertise on live projects 'Learning by Doing'.