7 sectors



man 1

WELCOME TO
KGMSDC

KGMSDC society has set up the Karnataka German Technical Training Institutes (KGTTIs) at Bengaluru, Kalaburagi, Belagavi, Mangaluru and Hubballi.


Their primary mission is to conduct wide ranging and multi-disciplinary programmes in various industrial, technical fields to become a world class training centre that offers specialised vocational training programmes in alignment with industry requirements across the globe.


KGTTIs have state-of-art training facilities that provide hands-on training at international standards.


All the programs follow German vocational education and training protocols that are demand oriented and directly imply a close relationship with industry. The program offers challenging and complimentary roles for administrators, engineers and technicians.


KARNATAKA GERMAN TECHNICAL
TRAINING INSTITUTE (KGTTI) HAVING
CENTRES AT BANGALORE, GULBARGA,
BELGAVI, HUBLI & MANGALORE. WITH
TECHNICAL
SUPPORT OF GERMAN
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES (GIZ-INS)







OUR
PARTNERS




man 1



Government Of India

man 1

GIZ logo

KGMSDC is a registered society formed under Society Registration Act 1960. The registered society has members from Government of India and Government of Karnataka, complemented by local stakeholders and representatives of industries, chambers and academia.

GIZ InS is the technical partner for project implementation.

LIST OF
TRAINING COURSES

MANUFACTURING


Mastercam X6
CNC Programming and Operation – TURNING & MILLING
AUTOCAD 2013
CATIA V5 R2013
Creo 2
UG NX8.5
Masters in CAD/ CAM/ CNC
Post Diploma in Tool Engineering (Long Term)
Diploma in Tool and Die Making(Long Term)
Basic Metrology

CONSTRUCTION




Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

AUTOMATION


Industrial Automation - Technician
Industrial Automation – Design
Certificate course on Pneumatics and Electro-pneumatics
Certificate course on Hydraulics and Electro-hydraulics
Certificate course on PLC
Certificate course on advanced PLC and SCADA
Certificate course on Sensors and Proportional Hydraulics
Certificate course on Drives

WELDING




Shield Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) - Basic
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) or TIG - Basic
Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) or MIG / MAG CO2 - Basic
Pipe Welding

INFORMATION TECH


Cisco Certified Network Associate
(CCNA) in Routing & Switching
(CCNA) - Security
Cisco Certified Network Professional
(CCNP) - Routing
Cisco IT Essentials (Cisco ITE)
Computer Literacy
Advanced Diploma in Information Technology
Windows 7 operating system
Windows 2008 / 2012 server
Certificate Course in Tally ERP 9
Advance Tally ERP 9

AUTOMOBILE




Volkswagen Group – Service Advisor Talent Program (VG-SATP)
VGTAP – Volkswagen Group Technical Apprenticeship program

ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS



Motor and pump maintenance
Motor maintenance
Introduction to Embedded Systems & 8051 Microcontroller
Embedded Programming & Interfacing of 8 / 16 / 32-bit Microcontrollers
Embedded Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
Embedded for Automation

WHY
CHOOSE US

INTERNATIONAL
CERTIFICATION







F.A.C.T
ACADEMY

KGTTIs have partnered with Industries and International association to provide Joint / Global Certification to enhance the market value of the trainees in the industries.

TUV Certification has signed an MoU with KGMSDC to provide Global Certification in Welding.



HANDS-ON
TRAINING







CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY

Cisco Networking Academy is established at each KGTTI and with an international certification that is valid across the world. The training curriculum is designed in line with German Vocational Training Standards. 80% of the course focuses on practical training on the equipment and skills. The remaining 20% is designed to provide the knowledge required to attain the desired skills. Only practical exams are conducted, and trainees are certified based on minimum set standards.



STATE-OF-THE-ART
FACILITIES







VOLKSWAGEN
ACADEMY

This facility is kitted out with high end equipments of international standards. They have been been installed to give a simulated industrial experience to the trainees. The welding lab is fully equipped with gas pipelines and fume extraction system.

The manufacturing lab utilizes industrial CNC machines for training to ensure talent is industry ready.





MEDIA GALLERY





OUR SUCCESS STORIES